That came together faster than expected, 18 hour from first record button to upload. (and I worked an 8 hour day and slept some). I’m still trying to figure out if I want to make this part of the iTunes stream and what resolution to release it out.
You can visit my new YouTube channel by clicking the logo below.
- 12″ Portable Paper Trimmer by Fiskars – These are available every where. I also have the 9″ which is annoyingly small if you want to trim an 8×11 page.
- 1/8″ radius Corner Rounding tool from Oregon Lamination
- Sharp Scissors
- Elmer’s Painters Gold Metallic Pen [Edges]
- Sakura Pen-Touch 1.0 mm in Gold and Silver [Writing on Cards]
- Acrylic Paint (Liquitex Basics Acrylics in Gold and Silver, Liquitex Iridescent Medium) [Decoration]
This is what I’m trying out for distribution of Video, HD for YouTube and you can subscribe to the channel. And a lower res for mobile devices on the iTunes feed. Love to hear your thoughts on this and to see your decks if you modify them.